Saturday, July 14, 2012

The College Conspiracy...

So you want a good and prosperous life? From elementary school through high school we are sold a bill of goods that says without a college degree you will never amount to anything. This is utter bullshit, do not buy into it! Look at the greats that left college, chased their dreams and passions such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg who all left high level, upper crust universities and made it on their own as self-made men. I am not anti-education, but I will not be a wage slave for my home nor education anymore. Our modern system has become absolutely insane! Check out this video.

http://youtu.be/A75KERKwEQM

Seriously consider this, do you want to work the rest of your life for a mortgage or education? Not me my friends...

Roger.

No comments:

Post a Comment